From:
Bently Durant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 19:40:25 -0500
Hmmmm, thats sorta usless to me because I cannot find mineral oil in stores
nearby but since canola oil is in abundance I have used it. I didn't read
the instructions I just sorta made up my own. (There were instrustions?
like the kind that say insert tab A into slot B)

well anyway I got a spray bottle and filles it with the oil. then I sprayed
the top bars of the hive and the inner cover really well on each hive.

this treatment seems to work well because I have never seen a mite on a bee
yet.

meby I'm missing something but as my cowboy friend said when he found out
who I was dating "Whatever floats your boat"

thank you
bently durant