From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:20:26 -0700
"Why, if Hygienic Behaviour is so good at controlling AFB, and so many of
the advertisers in the American Bee Journal are offering Hygienic stock, is
resistant AFB becoming such a problem in the USA?"

Peter, my question way back in this thread, was why AFB appears to be less
of a problem these days, rather than more of a problem!  I hear this from
many commercial beekeepers.  I posed the question to see whether others on
the List were noticing the same thing.

Randy Oliver