From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 22:58:59 -0700
Jim:

> The bottom line is that, except for beekeeper MISuse,
> there is very little chance of overlap between beekeeper
> use of a miticide and agricultural use of the same
> chemical on bee-related crops, so any level at all
> detected in wax, honey, or bees is highly likely to
> be solely due to the beekeeper's actions.

Reply:
So what happens Jim when the public across the board finds out! not that we will have much of an industry left at the rate commercial numbers are declining, and basically mostly since the 1980s era forward. Sad state of affairs to have put ourselves in......

As for CCD....keep waiting on Dean (deknow) to post here information he and Ramona have been working on relative to pollen and probably even pollen supplements, so I can then ask Jerry and others here like you how this will then effect the future of our bees.

But the bottom line is, there needs to be a cleanup and getting away from all treatments and back to sustainable beekeeping again for control of all our pests, predators, and secondary diseases....can it be done? Dunno, for you gotta want to in a way.......

I won't say anymore Jim, for you know what I would if I wrote it anyways now.

Dee A. Lusby