From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 12:43:32 -0500
>Apparently no person here has ever tried his product or even examined all
the literature he has on offer, and since he has a lot of material out
there,
it is not hard to find something to discount.  Could we put as much effort
into
trying to see the potential in his products and research?

>Where are all the satisfied or dissatisfied users?  We have people claiming
success or damage with other products.  Why does nobody have any
experience to relate with this one?

I have used Bill's method with success but not a big fan of formic acid *as
the only mite control*.

Bill clearly explains *in detail* the way to apply without problems. What
more could the many *just tell me what you are using and how to apply *
beekeepers which are around want!

I like *simple* but the strips are to simple I am afraid.

Clear a hive of both mites in seven days with no harm to bees!

Most of us do not believe the above is possible but hopefully is true.

The cost savings for a formic control is in the Mitegone corner.

Off to try and keep my bees out of the trees!

Others are busy cleaning deadouts, waiting on package bees or nucs.

bob