From:
John Iannuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 08:01:59 -0500
Friends,
Sixteen of 20 hives survived the winter, never below
zero and despite the BIG Blizzard (20.5 inches).
Paper-towel treatment (not menthol crystals) used for
T-mite control and Apistan strips 4 V-mite.

Bees R flying and bringing in skunk cabbage and maple tree
pollen. Have seven pollen traps installed, the best out
there. Yes, each is being fed half-gallon glass Boardman
feeder, 50/50 solution, despite what the soit-disant experts
say about Boardman feeders--I know what works for me (also
fastest and easiest in my estimation).

Cheers. Hope your bees R going better than man.

Jack the Bman - 36 consecutive years
Ellicott City Md usa
15 miles W downtown Baltimore
25 miles N of where Clinton hangs his hat