From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:43:40 -0400
Hello all

One of the great things about using plastic foundation is that if
you have a dead colony and suspect American Foulbrood, then
all you have to do is scrape off the comb, scorch the box and it
*should* be safe to re-use the equipment.  This is because the
scale that the Foulbrood leaves behind is attached to the bottom
of the cell.....not the midrib as I had mistakenly thought.

Is my thinking correct?  Comments welcome.

Ian Watson