From:
"Kevin R. Palm" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 09:52:32 -0400
Folks,

        I don't normally post to the list that often, being a beginner I lurk
in order to glean the wisdom of MOST of my fellow BEE-L members.  But one
person in particular has prompted me to post this message : Walter Patton.  How
DARE he condemn beekeepers like myself and the majority of listmembers who have
to deal with the mites and diseases we encounter on a daily basis!!  I'm all for
difference of opinion, it's one of the things that make this list a valuable
resource.  Mr. Patton's posts do not seem to be springing from an honest
difference of opinion, but from a childish "I'm better than you" type of
mentality.  In case you hadn't noticed, Mr. Patton, most of the beekeepers on
this list try to find ways to HELP each other, rather than attack each other for
having to deal with problems they've never had to face.  Why don't you leave
your "Paradise" for a while and see how the rest of us have to live before you
start spouting your useless, inflammatory rhetoric!!

        Sorry to go off like this, but this last post really got to me!!

Kevin Palm

--
Kevin R. Palm                     |  Beekeeper (1 hive, 2nd year)
Grafton, Ohio                     |  Red Dwarf/Babylon 5/NYPD Blue/ER/Pooh fan