Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2017 22:07:10 +0000

    On Saturday, December 30, 2017 1:47 PM, Robert Darrell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Randy for your surprising(to me) chart!  I have a couple of
questions about the data you used.  Does the term pesticide, in your
chart, include fungicides and other 'cides or only insecticides?

that data is Active ingredient and arable land  which should not include pasture, or residential usages
Inerts should be a wash no matter where used,  but I am not 100% sure where they got the tonnage numbers so its hard to be positive that some residential usage is not included.   Given the trend of miscalculating info its real hard to determine   I PERSONALLY suspect even these numbers are inflated for the US at least.  I believe from what I have seen there is no way for them to separate AG use from others such as termite and mosquito programs. BUT THATS JUST OPINION

Countries Compared by Agriculture > Pesticide use. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

|   |
Countries Compared by Agriculture > Pesticide use. International Statist...

 Add this one for fun https://ourworldindata.org/fertilizer-and-pesticides/