From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 10:14:11 -0400
Peter

We provide custom sets up for remote hive monitoring, plus  a  variety of
asset tracking, RFID tags.  We also have a hand-held scanner  that we are
Beta testing for use in detecting honey bee pests and  diseases.

Reason we specialize in custom set ups - what you want to monitor, how you
want to transfer data (at the hive by plug in of USB, use of Blue Tooth or
Zigbee, or longer distance (direct wire to internet, transfer over cell
phone,  transfer over satellite), all determine the on-hive processor, the
sensors, and  the communications modes.

In a message dated 11/3/2012 6:24:19 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,