From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 08:41:18 -0700
On Sat, 12 Apr 1997, Charles Harper wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Apr 1997 15:29:15 -0400, Aaron  Wolfenbarger wrote:
>
> >I was wondering if any of you are familier with the company Dadant.  If so
> >they have a foundation for brood called Duraguilt(or durabuilt) TM and I was
> >wondering what the difference was. And since the Duraguilt has "communication
> >holes" that if those would make a difference as well. Thanks in advance.
> >
> >Aaron
> >Norris, TN
> >1st Year
> >

>   They also sell plasticell foundation a bit higher in price but cheaper in the long run
> it has deeper cell starting.
>

> Harper's Honey farm
> Charles Harper

 HI,

 When it comes to plastic foundation . plasticell is very good , but
spendy.
 I have been using Permadent sold by Mann Lake. Now I just started using
Rite cell made by Mann Lake. It is more like plasticell but a lot less
money.They have the quality , now I hope they keep the price down. I would
like to see small beepeepers use the deep cell plastic foundation. It
lasts a long time and is easy to clean up , plus no wireing.

Best Regards
 Roy