From:
Falconer Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 17:49:07 CST
If you use a vacuum cleaner to remove wasps or bees (recent suggestion)
don't in any circumstances leave them in the bag for more than a week
as I once did. Next time we used the vacuum, the damp bodies of the
insects had rotted the bag, bits and pieces were blown out all over the
place and the smell was indescribable. I had to soak the hose of the
vacuum in disinfectant for several days to get rid of the smell.

Falconer Henry  [log in to unmask]