From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:18:21 +0100
        Hi there,

    I presume that some of you will have in the future
increased desire to learn more on the therapeutical
properties of our bee products.

    The best advise for those of you interested on how can
one heal or prevent a certain human disease using simple
home-made preparations or directly commercial apitherapy
products you can find in our active "Apither-List" owned by
my friend Durk Ellison.

    So, if you want to join to the only existing apitherapy
related list ("Apither-L") you must make the following very
simple steps:

    1) go to www.sci.fi/~apither

    2) open the "Apitherapy related Links" Page

    3) go to the bottom and open "Apither-L"

    4) follow the simple instructions you will find there.

    As is the case with many other "Lists", you will be able
to send and get messages in a very short time.

    Other very good sources of information and many good
links you may find also in the American Apitherapy Society's
Web Site:

               www.beesting.com

        Best wishes,

    Stefan Stangaciu, MD, LAcup.