Date:
Sun, 13 May 2012 07:07:29 -0400
>PLB said

>I am sorry but this is an utter cop out. Beekeepers have no excuse for not knowing what to do, and they have no reason to be >wary of reporting. In fact, as we have said repeatedly: the ONLY WAY this issue is ever going to get resolved is if there are >proven documented cases.

could you please supply the proper agency/person to report to in N.Y. state.  I just spent over an hour looking through all the different state web sites etc including three different local and state bee sites and the only information I can find is from the ny honey producers that says to send to maryanne frazer at penn state for an anaylasys but has no information on how to collect, store or ship.  One thing that all the posters should remember is they may know where to find the information but most of the beeks I know are old, don't use the internet, some "I know its hard to imagine, don't even have computers".
  They don't have the information to know they even have a problem.
   I have the phone # of the proper people to call in a different state, but the only way I found out what to do was get my pesticide applicators lic.
  From personnel experience, dealing with the Epa is just a waste of time and energy!!

  One other question I have,  if from corn, you could file as a pesticide kill, but the farmer hasn't done anything wrong?