From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 20:37:59 -0600
>     I have a web page that I am not using I been thinking of using it
> for my FGMO test results this spring. I thought I would put up my weekly
> treatments and results of mites infestation using either rolls. There
> will be a test done at the start and each week after. I have been
> thinking of using 3 test colonies with no treatment, 3 apistan, and 3
> mineral oil. Iwould like to make this as even as possible by making
> them all 5 or 6 frame nucs around 15th of may, and giving all a new
> queen.

We currently have a Home-Made bee science site at
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BeeScience
It has two ongoing experiments on it.  The current ones deal with
nosema, but any bee topic is welcome.

Anyone who is willing to design an experiment that adheres reasonably
closely to the scientific method is welcome there.  Just write me with the
experiment written out in standard experiment form (purpose, method &
materials, procedure, observations and conclusions) and I will gladly set
up a page or two as well as a separate discussion site -- if it merits its
own.

If you -- or someone else -- decide to set up your own Bee Science pages,
I'll be glad to consider linking to them.

Allen