From:
Doug McCulloch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 14:06:49 -0600
I would say that what you are seeing Marton are drones that have been
removed from the hive in preparation for winter.  They will continue to buzz
around and maybe to alight and walk in but that will probably be the extent
of their ability to rejoin the hive. Their fate is sealed as their presence
in the hive
is no longer needed for this year.
Best wishes Doug McCulloch

I am a newbie to honeybees, I have one hive so far. Please forgive me for