From:
Jan Tempelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:36:21 -0400
--
We*** have a claim
We (not only us, but also the well established Honey investigative
Institute in Bermen, Germany has confirmed it) have the purest honey
ever seen.

The honey will be used for making band-aids with honey. These band-aids
will be used for the treatment of burns.  According to the latest
results of scientific analysis in The Netherlands, honey is a supreme
resource for burns. Water is pulled out the wound, H2O2 is cleaning it,
and the honey covers it up.  A large pharmaceutical firm in The
Netherlands will start to produce band-aids with our honey.

That honey really comes from the end of the world, high up in the hills
of the Andes in Chile. To get there it takes a two hour drive on
unsurfaced roads. The average car visit is 1 in every 2 to 3 weeks.

I will also mention that there is no use of antibiotics for AFB
treatment, or any indication of the use of any pesticide.  AFB itself is
unknown. Tarrachemine in honey is excluded.

The wind is mostly from the South, so Antarctica is the source.

Most of our honey is so pure that all the tests to get the European
"EKO" (organic) certification are positive.

Email of the firm in THE NETHERLANDS<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Email of the firm in Chile < [log in to unmask]>just installed
not frequenty used!!!!!!!

greeting all, jant
----
more on Chile on: