From:
Karen Oland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:42:08 -0400
I saw this past week where all Manuka honey in NZ was being recalled,
due to packaging claims (can't remember sort, right off - believe it was
latest Bee Culture magazine, but could have been a news item elsewhere).
NZ apparently doesn't allow health claims, but there were many on the
"wound-dressing" manuka honey products being sold.

Have you heard anything about this?

-K