From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:46:12 -0400
Keith Malone wrote:

>  From what know I there are two types of Organic Beekeepers, those that
> do use treatments of chemicals and treatments, verses those that do not
> use chemicals and treatments. Of which group does this quote refer to?

Humor aways has truth which makes it funny. I have a good friend who
is certified, sells organic honey, and uses more brand miticides than
I ever have. I am much more organic then he is.

As far as which ones they were, Jerry has that info and he is not
talking to preserve confidentiality. Which I agree with, since it is a
business.

Way back when the Alar fiasco broke, Maine asked for those who used
Alar in their apple orchards to let them know, then published the
data. Killed off every honest orchardist and showed conclusively not
to volunteer information to government.

Jerry is absolutely right in keeping the info confidential. Especially
with what some on this list are saying, that  pesticides are the cause
of CCD, so the hives and honey are obviously contaminated.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine