Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:11:27 -0700
Hello all,

      I'm en-route to Perth, Australia and plan to be there for most of the month of November.   I'd like to visit some of you who live in the area and talk some bee "stuff" if you're agreeable.   If you'd like me to drop by for a visit, e-mail me your particulars, i.e. when it would be convenient for a visit, telephone number, name, and so forth.  My e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]  Hope to hear from a couple of you.

Mike in LA
Mike Stoops from Lower Alabama - about 1/2 way between Montgomery and Mobile, Alabama, USA