From:
Dan Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:44:48 -0400
"By 11 August, the colonies from which packages and/or nuclei were removed
did not differ significantly from the control colonies in almost all of the
biological characteristics."
What were the "biological characteristics" measured?  My take away of the
quoted paper section was that overall "greater economic returns" could be
had and that the hive as a biological organism did not suffer.  I did not
read that as honey production would not be reduced or even have been
enhanced.  I am certainly not challenging your years of experience, but
wondering what the measured biological characteristics were.