From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 11:23:32 -0800
 Hi ,  I like people. All people that has not commited a bad crime. This
list is a wonderful tool. We don't need a line in the sand , with the
good on one side and the bad on the other. We don't do the judging
anyway.Lets give one another some room to make a mistake in our eyes. I
don't like to have someone try to put me down.But it is only there
opinion. I was a supervisor and manager for 13 years before I retired. I
have been around the block. We should grab the positive and forget the
negative. Remember that one should evaluate the negative , because there
could be some positive in it.
 I started up a Quality Circle, it was the first group in the shipyard
and we had to learn different ways to solve problems.There were 12,000
workers in the shipyard and I had 10 in my group.We found out over time
that even something that sounded stupid at first could lead us to a
positive answer.
  Lets work on all the positive that this list can do for us. You can't
belive how much info that I have been getting on Bee Viruses.We need to
get our energy together and get that mite with people who have the
education. I think we all have a lot to learn about bees. They are
changing, and we are changing the way we keep them.Lets focus on the
problem and not the people. I have a  (D) on my keyboard and I have used
it when I read something that has no value to me.Remember that if your a
large outfit or one hive in the backyard ,the HONEYBEE needs our
attention and help to get thru Varroa and even more.
 I love my bees and People
 Roy Nettlebeck