From:
Richard Martyniak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:06:59 -0400
Not sure about Maine, but here in Fla., we often apply treatments to
areas where swarms have vacated. If not, a cluster of bees can remain
for several days, getting more agitated as food stores are consumed. It
becomes a public health threat, especially for a municipality. We are
frequently called to such sites after beekeepers remove a swarm and
refuse to return and clean up the leftovers.

Except for a label I'm unfamiliar with, it looks like the pest control
company did just fine to me... of course I am one of those despised
"Pest Control Operators". boo!

Richard Martyniak