From:
Peter Hutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:41:42 GMT
 CHRS: IBMPC 2
 CODEPAGE: 437
 MSGID: 240:244/116 2d8c097b
 REPLY: 240:44/0 182daca8
 PID: FDAPX/w 1.12a UnReg(227)
I concur with Murray Mcgregor and go further, Dr Juliet Osborne's radar
tracking of bees clearly shows that the bees from the researchers hives do not
pollinate the  plants on adjacent testplots but fly farther afield beyond the
one kilometer recorded by the radar scanner. Because of the bee's very nature,
their foraging distance,the necessity to control varroa with hard or soft
chemicals acids whatever, I doubt that anything we now do can be described as
"Organic". Here in England, the "Soil Association" (regulator for organics)
describe beewax foundation as UN- organic for a start.
greetings from the Garden of England
---
 * Origin: Kent Beekeeper Beenet Point (240:244/116)