From:
Vladimir Ptacek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:13:20 CST
On Sun, 10 Nov 1996 14:04:58 +0100, P-O Gustafsson wrote:

>Sender:       Discussion of Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       P-O Gustafsson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Crystallization of honey
>
>I would like to add a few things to this thread.
>
>I use the word crystallized and not creamed. Creamed can lead to the
>misunderstanding

As far as I know creeamed honey is a special form of crystallized honey
which has very fine crystals and tastes (physically) like a cream or
butter. Even the same kind of honey e.g. from the oil raps (Brassica
napus L.) can be in three basic forms: 1 - the liquid (immediatelly after
extraction), 2 - crystallized (if left untouched longer time) with large
and rough crystals, and finely 3 - the creamed one (when moved during the
crystalization) which has small crystals indistinquishable in mouth.

Best regards,
Vladimir Ptacek
Czech Republic