Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 21:32:01 -0400
     You have hit my arguement right on the head. I have definations of
agriculture from 6 different sources. Yes, bees are agriculture, but litterly
interperted, so is any other living thing, be it plant or animal. Slective
enforcement is a good term. I weas thinking more along the lines of
discrimeination. What is the urban dweller to do, remove all signs of life
from his property and pave it over? Get out the weed killer, there is some
grass growing up through that crack! Yes my hackles are up, and they will
stay there until this is resolved. Thanks everyone for your imput and
concern.
Dennis Thorell (The Common Criminal)
Lakewood, Colorado