From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 19:36:41 -0400
After moving and dividing some hives several months ago, I finally got
around to checking through the brood chambers and found a number of Drone
laying hives. To two hives I added nucs with queens directly into the hives
with lots of smoke. One nuc was 2 frames and the other 3, and after 35 days
both hives were fine and I saw both queens.

To three hives I added one frame of brood with a queen cell and after 35
days two had nice young queens with sealed brood. The other had no queen or
brood and isn't worth trying to save.

Regards to the list

Tim Vaughan