Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:45:00 GMT
>>Although it is highly unlikely that any GM protein (the bit with the modified genes in) will end up in honey, the customers, on this side of the Atlantic at least, tend to regard anything associated with GM as something to be avoided.

Having just returned from Europe, I noticed and appreciated the fact that your food packaging clearly indicates if the contents include GMOs.  A practice that should be required on this side of the great water as well.

In the UK, do they allow up to 15% sugar feed content in the canola honey, one of the earliest crops, as they do in some continental European countries?

Waldemar