Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:31:37 -0600
Bob, Brian & all,

If you want to get rid of pesky wasps & yellow jackets, follow this
simple trick:

Take a bottle & fill 1/8-1/4 way with jam (Rasberry seems to work
best).  Fill the bottle to 2/3 the way up with water.  Shake & place
around your hives - anywhere.

You'll come back the next day to find 1000's of predators drowned inside
(mostly yellow jackets) and very,very few bees.

Matthew Westall - Earthling Bees, Castle Rock, CO