From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:06:18 -0600
Andy, you mistake me.  I thought you could take a bit of good natured
ribbing.

I didn't think/mean to be questioning your overall bee knowledge, which is
impressive.  You made some interesting points about possible bee and plants
words on you to barometric pressure.

Neither of us has all the answers, we do the best we can.

Cheers

Jerry