From:
RICHARD BARNES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 09:49:25 -0500
To get rid of the bumble bees, get rid of the hive.  The bumble bees are
using a "pile" of something in your garage that has a cavity.  If you get
rid of the hive source, the bees will probably move on.  In Oklahoma, we get
a lot of bumble bees in grass piles or compost piles because the ground is
too hard for the bees to dig holes and our winters are not harsh enough to
force all the bees to use holes in the ground.

In your case, the bees are happy to be indoors away from the cold winter and
the garage is providing shade from the sun in the summer.

Richard Barnes