From:
Garrett Dodds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 22:35:59 -0400
>Questions:
>1.  Do New World Carniolans do well in Southeastern USA, specifically west
>central South Carolina?
>2.  Are queens generally available, If so from what sources?
>Thanks Paul LeRoy.
Thanks for your questions.  There are several queen breeders in California
that are cooperators with the New World Carniolan breeding program with
Ohio State.  Visit their web page at
http://iris.biosci.ohio-state.edu/honeybee/breeding for more information.

From what I've heard the do well just about anywhere they are from canada
clear down to Mexico.  I would be interested in any comments positive or
negative on the subject of NWC's.

Garrett Dodds
Royal Gold Farms
Custom Inseminations