From:
Tim Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:55:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/2006 1:49:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Does  anyone have 'perfect' way to mash the combs completely or to get
the honey  out of virgin honey comb?  I thought about placing the comb
bag in an  extractor to spin out the rest of the honey but I'm sure
the unbalanced  weight in the basket will cause the extractor to jolt
violently...

Not sure of a " perfect way"  but Brushy Mountain sells an extractor  that
you can get as an accessory a set of three bags that fit in the extractor  for
the purpose of extracting honey from cappings.  If you were to cut up  the
comb, this might work.

Tim Morris
Leoma, Tennessee