From:
krengel lawrence e <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 19:09:54 -0600
When I mix fumidil-b I do it in a quart jar 2/3 full of warm water. I
shake it periodically over a couple of hours.  It requires planning
ahead, but it sure beats trying to smash it with a spoon against the
side of a pot.

Does any one know

1) how long it remains good when stored in the refrigerator?

2) if freezing (in the feeders on the hive) has any effect on its potency?

Larry Krengel
Marengo, IL  USA