From:
I-Net Nancy Hagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1993 08:29:58 -0500
In your message of 15 Mar 1993 at 1228 PST, you write:
> Varroa mites spend their entire lives, except for reproduction, living
> in the trachea of honey bees.
//////////////////////////////////
That's a mite interesting....mite you be nit-picking?   If a mite
were living in a mouse, does that make the mouse mitey mouse?  Does
that make the mite a mousy mite?  I be in one wierd mood this
morning.

Ray spent the night in a sleep disorder clinic last night.  He
didn't get back before I left, so I don't know how it went.  I,
however, tossed and turned all night thinking about him and
wondering how he was sleeping with all those electrodes on him.
I'll let you know how it went.

Later....Nancy