From:
Kirk Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 18:16:12 -0400
>http://www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee/
>I have received this e-mail message.Can anyone help this person?
>Midnitebee(Herb)
>Mikhail Gromov
>Thu Mar 6 18:31:36 1997
>Location: Sankt-Petersburg ,Russia
>E-mail: [log in to unmask]
>Comments: I am bee-keeper and honey dealer from Sankt-Petersburg region in
>Russia. I would appreciate your assistance to bild contact with the US Bee
>Co-op organization in any states. So I can apply a job for Bee-farmer .

Hello Mikhail,

My name is Kirk Jones and I am president of Sleeping Bear Apiaries, a honey
business located in Michigan. Michigan is located in the Great Lakes Region
of the US. We operate over 3,000 bee hives for honey and pollination.

We may have work for you. Please send information about yourself including
your age, experience(we will train you), and other information.

Yours truly,
Kirk

*Kirk Jones/ Sleeping Bear Apiaries /971 S. Pioneer Rd./Beulah,MI 49617
*Sharon Jones/ BeeDazzled Candleworks /6289 River Rd./ Benzonia, MI 49616
                        e-mail   [log in to unmask]