From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:59:03 +0200
Hi all

It is only a couple of months since the Gormanston Conference for 2006
occurred, but we already have advance details for 2007...

This is because the accommodation has been upgraded over the last few
years and so there are slightly fewer places available (320), hence the
need for early booking so that you are not disappointed.

To give you a flavour of what goes on, please visit...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormanston2006.html
for a report on my experiences at this year's event.

To help those that wish to find out more there are a couple of pages
that I have added to my website...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormanston_summer_school.html
gives an overview of the event and...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormanstonindex.html
gives an index of reports, articles and programs on my website and other
places.

The Federation of Irish Beekeepers' Associations has issued a brochure
that deals with the 2007 event and a web page facsimile of it can be
seen at...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormflier2007.html
and you can print out a reservation form by browsing to...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormreservation2007.html

I hope to provide programme information nearer to the time of next
year's gathering, but you can expect a large number of lectures and
workshops to be on offer, similar to...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormprog2006.html

Please ignore all previous year's booking forms and only use the latest one.

I hope to see some of you there myself, I have already placed my own
booking.

--
Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman or http://www.dave-cushman.net