From:
"D. Murrell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:34:27 -0400
Hi Waldemar,

I never measure just a single cell, but measure a number of cells
perpendicular to the parallel walls. I measure from the outside edge of the
first cell wall to the inside edge of the last cell wall. Then I divide that
measurement by the number of cells. These results are multiplied by 10 so
that they are consistent with other cell measurements based on the length of
10 cells which is common in the cell size discussions concerning small cell
beekeeping.

Now, how I do it and how it should be done is probably another question :>))

Regards
Dennis