Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:13:53 -0400
"Such analyses have enabled us to trace back climate change in Antarctica to
at least 740,000 years ago and reconstruct the concentrations of carbon
dioxide and methane, the two most important greenhouse gases after water
vapor.  Within the resolution of the current measurements, our results show
that today’s levels of CO2 in the atmosphere are 27% higher than any time
during the last 650,000 years."

starting point of data collection.

Remember, CO2 is .03% of the atmosphere and 70% of that is from nature. CO2
is increasing, which includes nature produced, but there is not a
correlation between it and GW. Water vapor is the predominant greenhouse
gas.

There is a close to 1:1 correlation between sun/ocean cycles and warming and
cooling.

Plus, the issue of this thread is plant growth and lower nutrients.

(But if we want to get into the quagmire of GW, for me, the most telling
argument is that the GW computer models have been incorrect over the past
several years while the Farmer's Almanac has not. Last winter and this
summer have been excellent examples. It is interesting that the current and
possible long term cooling was discounted by GW advocates  but now they are
buying into it as it is hard to ignore what is right outside the window.)

Bill Truesdell (who believes in climate change, since that is what is
happening even as we speak)
Bath, Maine