From:
Bill Greenrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2016 08:52:14 -0500
Peter wrote:

>Thanks for writing. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is interested in the stuff I post.

I'll just pile on and say, "Yes!"  Your posts often send me on a Quest for Knowledge, losing hours on the Internet running down one stimulating intellectual rabbit hole after another (much to Erin's consternation, since it is at the expense of my Honey Do List).  I've even gone back to my ancient copy of Lehninger to refresh my knowledge of biochemistry.  BTW, for those, who don't mind being an edition behind, the fifth edition (2008 vs. 6th ed 2012) is available to download for free at:

https://ia801004.us.archive.org/6/items/LehningersPrinciplesOfBiochemistry5e/Lehninger's%20Principles%20of%20Biochemistry%20-%205e.pdf

Like others, I often have to binge read Bee-L on the weekends (or a day off, like today) and everything that needs to be said (and then some) has already been posted.

Bill (who won't reveal the edition of the hardcover version he has in his dusty library)
Claremont, NH