From:
Barry Sergeant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:18:59 -0400
Perhaps I should add that I need these traps to protect comb. Wax
moths do not bother our bees (scutellata) in their hives. But I breed
queens, and at any given time I have any number of deep frames in
rotation, while frames with grafted larvae are with the cell builders. The
unprotected frames (stored in normal lidded furniture) contain pollen
and honey. There are other things around, such as small hive beetles
and a kind of honey cockroach, but those are stories for another day.

Barry