Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:27:31 +0200
Dear Liners,

    Tomorrow is the last day that you can send your abstract for
Apitherapy symposium in Portoroz, September 17th. Please check for more
details at url:

http://www.uni-lj.si/~bfbee/apitherapy/index.html

or ask for more information via e-mail to:

Please indicate if you can not get information on the Symposium web
page.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have problems with time deadline for
the abstract. You can also send it by e-mail. Your active participation
is welcome at our Symposium. I will accept any abstract and forward it
to Scientific committee if an abstract will be sent by e-mail before 9th
of July. Don't forget to include with the message also your snail mail
address that organizer can send you answer and some more informational
materials with regular mail.

   Non active visitors  are also very welcome to the symposium. Check
our Web page
http://www.uni-lj.si/~bfbee/apitherapy/index.html
for international scientific committee and later for titles of talks and
presentations at the Symposium.

  Thank you for your attention and participation !

   member of organizing committee
          Janko Bozic

P.S. Ignore this message if you have already send your abstract(s).