From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:59:19 -0500
>  * Good luck, I have been asking for them for weeks. I know I should
>have been there. Dean told me I had no business talking about Chemical
>Free Beekeeping unless I advocated going Cold Turkey, which is their
>main thing. I wonder if they insisted that of Mike Palmer:

I wasn't going to enter this debate...if that's what it's called.
But, since my name was brought up...

I was well received at the Nebraska meeting, and felt I had something
to offer...for both chemical and non-chemical beekeepers. As I said
at the meeting, if you go cold turkey, you're going to lose bees.
Wintering nucs with locally adapted queens is your ace in the
hole...the only way you can wean your apiary off packaged bee replacements.

I'm not one to take sides, and will let the chips fall where they may.

"I agree with all of the people some of the time, and some of the
people all of the time, but I never agree with all of the people all
of the time."

I think Abraham Lincoln said that.

"You can be in my dream if I can be in yours."

Bob Dylan said that.

Mike