From:
"Dave D. Cawley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:03:38 -0400
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, James Ralston wrote:

> So, my question is: can anyone suggest a better way I might've handled
> this situation?  My first error was probably making the staples too
> difficult to remove, but since I couldn't remove them in-place, the
> only way I could see to put in the slatted rack was to make another
> hive and transfer the frames.  Was there something else I could've
> done, but didn't see?

        Don't drink so much! 8-} But seriously, I use your run of the
hardware store wire staples that I leave about 1/4 inch out. This way I
can just stick a screwdriver into and pry out. About four works well
enough for transporting in car/truck.

Dave D. Cawley    | Where a social revolution is pending and,
The Internet Cafe | for whatever reason, is not accomplished,
Scranton, PA      | reaction is the alternative.
(717) 344-1969    |
[log in to unmask] |                     -Daniel De Leon
                  URL => http://www.scranton.com