From:
John Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:03:45 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/00 11:47:09 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<I have not been able to identify many of the translucent and organic shaped
things on the floor, and would love to have some input into what all I am
looking at.>>

Good suggestion for beekeeping classes. I'd travel a ways to learn how to use
the screen insert and the gunk that falls underneath it to tell me what's
going on, or has been going on, in my hives. I sat down with a microscope
recently to do just this, and I think the session could have been a lot more
productive if I had had some training.