From:
Victoria McDonough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 12:30:23 EST
Hi Ernie,

I am a rookie beekeeper (2 years) and when I first started I was somewhat
overwhelmed by all the additional equipment that I needed.  I was therefore
surprise when I was told I needed clips or wires to support the foundation in
the frames.  Then an experienced beekeeper that is no longer with us (Charlie
Orosz), told me to use bobby pins!  They work great!   They are longer than
the regular clips and if you buy a quantity at a beauty supply store they are
inexpensive.  (I use the ones for blondes so they match the wax foundation
better -- ha ha).  Good luck!

Vickie
Green Harbor, MA
(sorry I don't know lat & long  -- I am 35 miles south of Boston on the coast)