From:
Bee1Bob1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 17:36:22 EST
Can anybody help me?

I`m doing some research for an exam and require some information on:

1.  The importation of beeswax into UK/Britain and from where?

2.  The world honey market.

3.  The different types of Honey imported into the UK.

Does anybody know of any good books or internet sites I could use. There may
be an importer out there who knows the inside info!

Best wishes for 1998 and a good harvest.

Bob  Gilbert
Tamworth
England