From:
JB Kardong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2018 16:16:01 -0400
I am in need of insurance for a couple clients I have, and they require $2 Million in umbrella, so not small. I am currently covered through one company out of Texas who have been great, but am needing some other options due to complications that will cost me twice as much as expected.

I tried unsuccessfully to contact "Beekeeping Insurance Services" as apparently it's run by one person who is on vacation.

Who do you use and what are your thoughts on them?

Thanks!
Jason