From:
Richard Drutchas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 08:09:03 +0000
Hi Richard Ive never actually seen the bees sting a bird but they certainly chase them
around here. My barn swallows moved away this year Im assuming because I have a 100
hives sitting in the barn yard. You can even take a ball and throw it in the air and
the bees attack it. Ive also heard that the bees get particularly mean in the
craneberry bogs, getting sprayed and all, is that true? Rick