John Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 1996 11:40:51 GMT
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (18 lines)
On Fri, 7 Jun 1996 15:58:03 BST, you wrote:                                     

>I don't know, but it reminds me that peanut butter and honey together make     
>a great sandwich filling!                                                      
>                                                                               
>Anybody else tried this combination ?                                          
>                                                                               
>Steve                                                                          

My Uncle in Iowa started me on that one Summer over 20 years ago.  I            
was helping him on the farm and that was lunch one day.  It still               
tasted great now.                                                               

-- John Taylor --                                                               
Southeast Missouri                                                              

When in danger, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!                  

ATOM RSS1 RSS2