Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2013 20:22:17 -0600
> Randy gets a lot of flack from some on this list including sarcastic
> remarks and impugning his integrity (a pesticide payrollee).

Well, that is the first time I have heard anyone call him that, but
people have suggested he is too close to some issues and some who don't
read very well have misunderstood some of his comments.  Some who read
very well have questioned some of his assumptions.  Count me as one.

Fair comment or not, one thing about BEE-L is that anyone who comes here
to find everyone in agreement is bound for disappointment.  People come
here to be informed and to have their ideas challenged.

I suspect that is a big  part of why Randy puts up with us.  Last month
he was the #2 poster and this month he is #3.  (Pete has been number 1
both months).

Would he post on BEE-L if we were all worshippers and bootlickers?  I
doubt it.  This is a stimulating venue -- when we don't descend into
getting personal.

Nobody is twisting his arm to post here and, besides, he can take care
of himself just fine.

At any rate, it seems to me that quite few of us are taking ourselves
too seriously lately and missing a good chance to laugh.

I'm laughing. Stand back far enough and you'll see what I mean.

I value Randy's input and have enough respect for him not to give him a
free ride.  I don't think he expects one.

Let's chill out a bit, folks.